Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation
Our Mission is dedicated to improving health and the quality of life in Inland Southern California through advocacy, individual and professional education, and service.
Riverside Medical Clinic Charitable Foundation is looking for an intern to join our staff. Our interns get to build experience working in a rewarding environment, as we grow the programs and opportunities we bring to Riverside County. Please note that this is an unpaid internship, but school credit can be offered.
We are looking for a team member to play a pivotal role in bringing awareness to the health education based opportunities we offer within Riverside County. The Foundation is aiming to grow the reach of our services and is in need a social media and networking savvy individual. This individual will aid in all aspects of running our support groups that currently include Alzheimer’s, Prostate Cancer, and Endometriosis. This person will also assist in assisting in promoting and creating awareness of our scholarship program to gain donations and applicants.
• Online outreach and promotion using social media application ie: Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Community outreach and promotion to local doctors, relevant organizations and community groups
• Perform research relevant to the goals of the Foundation
• Aid in securing speakers, marketing, and facilitating support groups
• Aid in marketing of scholarship opportunities
• General administrative support